A Criminal Defense Attorney And Strong Legal Advocate
When you need a criminal defense attorney when facing state or federal charges, you need a lawyer who is unafraid to defend your rights while providing aggressive representation. Rod Sylvester, Attorney at Law P.C., in Andalusia, Alabama, has the skills, stamina and experience to help you. I am founding attorney Rod Sylvester, and I will tirelessly work for you in pursuing the most favorable outcome possible.
A criminal conviction can affect your personal life as well as your professional life. You may take a big financial hit from excessive fines and restitution, while also losing your freedom if you are incarcerated. This is why you need a strong legal advocate. As a skilled negotiator and experienced litigator, I will do my best to get the charges reduced or dismissed, minimizing any potential harm.
Attentive, Knowledgeable And Reliable
I grew up in Covington County, so I know the community and our people. As a solo practitioner, I provide the one-on-one attention you deserve and will give you pragmatic advice. With nearly 20 years of legal experience, I know how to get results and will defend you against state and federal criminal charges and felonies and misdemeanors that may include:
- White collar crime: embezzlement, identity theft, forgery, fraud
- Drug crimes: possession of a controlled substance such as heroin, cocaine and marijuana; drug sales and trafficking; illegal possession and sale of prescription drugs
- Theft and burglary: property crimes related to stealing from vehicles, businesses and private homes
- Violent crimes: murder, assault and domestic assault
- DUI: first-time offenders as well as people arrested for multiple drunk driving offenses
- Traffic violations: speeding, reckless driving, fleeing a law enforcement officer, fleeing the scene of an accident
Not only can I help local residents, but I also represent travelers and tourists driving through the region who may have been arrested for criminal offenses such as DUI and fleeing a police officer.
Contact An Effective Lawyer
A criminal charge can stain your personal life and your career. An experienced criminal defense attorney can provide the guidance you need. Rod Sylvester, Attorney at Law P.C., in Andalusia, Alabama, is a law firm with nearly 20 years of legal experience. Contact me via email or by calling 334-373-4666.